We provide enrichment opportunities in our Saturday Programs and the After School Programs. These courses offer a variety of activities that the children can choose from to match with their respective needs and interests.
This is for K1-K3 students who like to use their half-day on Saturday to develop their learning skills in specific areas, including reading, writing, and math. These courses are designed with fun activities and games to build up the children’s learning skills. In addition, the weekly art project is an enjoyable and creative activity that encourages the children join in and develop their artistic skills.
(After School Program)
1. Creative Art: Fun art activities with a specialist art teacher.
2. Fundamental Math: Learn about mathematical concepts using learning materials and games that are appropriate to each child’s knowledge level.
3. English: Enjoy learning English with British teachers through a variety of fun activities that promote the children’s communication skills in order to use the English language with confidence.
4. Thai Dance: The children develop skills including balance, dance, and coordination. Learning and developing these skills also have a tremendous impact on each child’s confidence and self-esteem, as well as providing them with an ongoing sense of accomplishment.
5. Thai Music: Thai music is an important part of encouraging the children to learn about Thai culture. The butterfly harp is a suitable instrument for the children to start learning about Thai music. This course enhances teamwork skills and discipline. The children must work together harmoniously, commit to learning the music, and attend the rehearsals. Practicing these musical activities helps develop the areas of the brain involved with language and reasoning while also enhancing the children’s social and emotional development.
6. Kids Cooking: Cooking is a wonderful activity for stimulating the children’s learning experience through the five senses. It is not only a fun time but also provides a meaningful learning experience for science, math, and language concepts. When cooking, the children have the opportunity to observe and learn about the changing physical state of food including freezing, melting, grilling, and blending. In addition, the cooking process helps the children learn about various steps and the importance of planning that they can apply in their daily life. Cooking also encourages the children to become familiar with a variety of different foods and understand how to choose food that is healthy.
7. Homework: This course is designed to help the children with their homework and review the materials they have studied in the classroom.
8. Science for Children (K1-K3): Early childhood is a time of curiosity. They like to experiment and always question what they see. Therefore, Little Scientist is designed to develop children’s nature to become little scientists. By developing assumptions skills Recording information systematically and data analysis as well as applying knowledge to everyday life Activities include – Chemical experiments and production of chemicals used in the home such as soap, shampoo, lipstick. – Learning about plants animals and nature, such as extracting colors, scents and oils from plants animal life study and observing the nature around us – Learning about wind, magnetic, electricity, water and solar energy, such as making things and toys. Study of the properties of magnets, water and sunlight that are used in everyday life.
9. Chinese Language (K1-K3) : Lay the foundations for learning Chinese with Lao Si Chao. (Former Chinese government scholarship student who came to study applied Thai language in the Faculty of Liberal Arts Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon) Children will learn Chinese through games, songs, stories, rhyming words, artwork, and basic Chinese writing. In addition, children also practice using conversational sentences by playing simulations in class with teachers and friends. Classes are limited to 10 students per group.
10. Learn the thinking system for designing art elements. Learn about fabrics, how to make them, sew them, and use materials. • Practice thinking, inventing, creating, and designing clothes. Costumes: matching colors, patterns, and decorations. • Practice working with others, planning. and work process • Dare to express yourself. Continuing with your favorite art style To be more skilled and has its own identity
Children’s Assessment before entering the Program
This first time assessment helps us to learn more about the new students and provide the right start for each child. New parents will receive advice and support from an early childhood expert, psychologist and paediatrician if the child needs further assistance. We provide an activity-based assessment to Nursery and K1 children, and some paper-based assessment for K2 and K3 students during March and April each year. The results of the assessment provide important information that helps us to encourage their future development in all areas including physical, intellectual, emotional and social development.